[one-users] Help needed in understand virtual bridges

Adnan Pasic pqado at yahoo.de
Mon May 23 07:38:02 PDT 2011

Hello,
this could very likely be my last question regarding opennebula, because if I get this to work, my opennebula should finally start running. The question I have is - how do I really set up this virtual network?
I have a front-end PC, and two clusters (with IP-addresses: 192.168.0.1 , and .2, .3 respectively) and now everything is set. Even the command "onehost list" shows me the clusters as being discovered and connected.
Currently I have only two interfaces in my front-end, eth0 (connecting the PCs over a local network) and the lo-interface.

Can you now please tell me how I can create this virtual bridge, needed for our virtual machines? And is this the bridge that needs to be mentioned in the network-template file?

Thank you!
Best regards,
Adnan