[one-users] VM state is UNKNOWN

María Pérez maria at caton.es
Wed May 18 05:44:14 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have a pair of problems in my installation of opennebula. First it is
that the VM begins correctly  but soon after they become to unknown
state. The message at the log (vm.log) is:

VM running but it was not found. Restart and delete actions available or
try to recover it manually
New VM state is UNKNOWN

I can recovery the VM doing "onevm resubmit" but soon after it returns
to unknown state, although the machine is perfectly accessible and works
well.

Somebody has had the same problem? it has solved how it?

Regars,

Maria