[one-users] XML-RPC Disk information

Florin Antonescu florinantonescu at gmail.com
Tue May 17 05:42:51 PDT 2011

I am trying to use the XML-RPC interface for getting information about
available host computers and about their available disk space. I have found
that XML-RPC one.hostpool.info command should return for each host the
amount of free/available/used disk space, however, the returned value is
always 0. So I have added a new probe that should produce the FREESPACE and
USEDSPACE attributes. These seems to work when invoking command line utility
'onehost show' but not when using the XML-RPC interface. Can anyone give me
a hint about what should I modify in order for the XML-RPC '
one.hostpool.info' command to work. Also, it would be nice if this could be
fixed in the next OpenNebula release.

Best regards,
Florian