[one-users] Ubuntu and Xen - express installation?

Anders Branderud anders.branderud at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:34:15 PDT 2011

Hello to everyone!

Thanks Daniel for your reply!

Has anyone created any express installation script for Ubuntu and Xen? [I
know about the express installation scripts that are available on the
website.] If so, I would be happy if you would be willing to share it, so
that I could use it.

Thanks!
Anders Branderud

--
Kind Regards, Anders Branderud

[Personal blog] bloganders.blogspot.com  : Logical reasons - based on