[one-users] sunstone configuration issues

Shantanu Pavgi pavgi at uab.edu
Thu May 5 15:00:17 PDT 2011

I am having couple of issues with sunstone-server configuration.

1. The server is listening for localhost connections only. Is there any way we can change it to listen for different address and on different port number? I tried changing it using command line options '-H and -P', but it didn't have any effect. The server starts with following command anyway:
{{{
/usr/bin/ruby /usr/bin/rackup /srv/cloud/one/lib/sunstone/config.ru -s thin -p 4567 -o 127.0.0.1 -P /srv/cloud/one/var/sunstone.pid
}}}

2. I configured sunstone-server with reverse proxy config with both - apache-httpd and lighttpd. The proxy config works fine and I can view existing resources details - VMs, hosts, vnets etc. However the sunstone-server crashes after receiving any create request. The sunstone-server PID file is not cleared but the server process quits abruptly. I am not using ssl config here. Also, I am not seeing any related log messages in the sunstone.log file. Is there any way I can increase the debugging level?

Any hints or configuration details will be really helpful.

System Info: OpenNebula install 2.2 on CentOS 5.5 x86_64.

--
Thanks,
Shantanu.