[one-users] Problem with login, in OpenNebula - /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `gem_original_require': no such file to load

Anders Branderud anders.branderud at gmail.com
Tue May 3 13:13:29 PDT 2011

Hello!
I am having problems with login in OpenNebula.

This is what I have done.
1.Install Ubuntu 10.04.
2.Install OpenNebula through express installation script. The option with
SSH.
3. Install that which is necessary to run SunStone.

While being logged in as oneadmin:
4.Execute this command 'create user anders pass' in the terminal
5. Check that anders is added to the user table. It was added.
5. When I do 'oneauth login anders' I get this error:

/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `gem_original_require':
no such file to load -- sequel (LoadError)
    from /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/rubygems/custom_require.rb:31:in `require'
    from /usr/bin/oneauth:37

What should I do to solve this?

Thanks!

Kind Regards, Anders Branderud

[Personal blog] www.proofexistencegod.com  : Logical reasons - based on
scientific premises - for the existence of a SuperIntelligent and Orderly
Creator and that He hasn't left His sapient creatures without an Instruction
Manual - Torah ['books of Moses'] - to ascertain, and aspire to, His
purpose.

[Company] Anders Branderud IT Solutions - www.abitsolutions.org

--
Kind Regards, Anders Branderud

[Personal blog] bloganders.blogspot.com  : Logical reasons - based on
scientific premises - for the existence of a Creator and that He hasn't left