[one-users] Installation and Configuration Opennebula on Opensuse 11.3

mahirudin alkhoir mahirheaven at gmail.com
Tue May 3 04:23:30 PDT 2011

Dear All,

I am so sorry if my question is dummy, i am very newbie on opennebula. I
have Xen machine that installed on Opensuse 11.3. I want to integrated xen
domu with opennebula. But i am stuck after i am installing opennebula.

my nebula host ---> 172.17.77.150
my xen machine ----> 172.17.88.9 with xen directory /VIRTUAL/xen/

there is no issue with networking or connection. I installing opennebula
from opensuse repository using zypper ...

# zypper in opennebula

everything OK with no error

opennebula installed on /var/lib/one
user oneadmin with cloud groupp automatically created....

what should i do next?? maybe someone have experience with opennebula on
opensuse...