[one-users] Haizea ?

Borja Sotomayor borja at opennebula.org
Wed Mar 30 15:17:33 PDT 2011

Hi,

> Is this public work?
> https://phoenixforge.cs.uchicago.edu/projects/haizea/repository last
> time was updated 4 months ago.

We actually recently moved the code to github:

https://github.com/borjasotomayor/haizea

So all the recent work is taking place there. More specifically, we
now have a part-time developer (Enrique Alvarez, who did GSoC with
OpenNebula last summer) who is working on integrating his GSoC work
into Haizea, and will be helping with preparing a 1.2 release (right
now most of the work is taking place in the "gsoc" branch on github,
but we'll be merging it into the 1.1 branch soon).

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor

 Scientific Writer, Computation Institute
 Lecturer, Department of Computer Science
 University of Chicago
 http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~borja/

 Community Manager, OpenNebula project
 http://www.opennebula.org/