[one-users] user permissions on vnet

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Mon Mar 28 07:21:31 PDT 2011

Hi,

You can use the auth module [1,2] to disable the VNet creation for
users different from oneadmin.

Furthermore, we are developing a new feature to mange user groups. You
will be able to set roles for different users and even customize your
Sunstone to add or remove functionality for these users.

[1] http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:users
[2] http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:auth

Regards