[one-users] command to deploy VM on remote host

knawnd at gmail.com knawnd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 05:54:02 PDT 2011

Hi Carlos,

Sorry I wasn't clear enough asking a question in my previous email in
that thread. I meant what arguments I need to pass during e.g. the
following invocation on remote host:
[remote_host]$ $SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR/vmm/xen/deploy <some arguments>
if I'd like to deploy xen VM
It looks for me as the script e.g. deploy is invoked as
[remote_host]$$SCRIPTS_REMOTE_DIR/vmm/xen/deploy xen <path_to_VM_config>

Regards,
Nikolay.