[one-users] Permission libvirt/qemu driver

Madhurranjan Mohaan mohanma at thoughtworks.com
Fri Mar 25 05:07:14 PDT 2011

Hello* *Guillaume ,

I faced this very issue. I have the following suggestions :

1. See if you can deploy that vm using "virsh" .  Try virsh create
<deployment.0 file> . And check that with "virsh list". You might want to
set the following environment variable before you do that : export
VIRSH_DEFAULT_CONNECT_URI=qemu:///system

2. Make sure you have "one" process up and running on all your nodes that
are part of your cloud system. I had an issue where the xmlrpc package
wasn't the right one installed on the node and as such the "one" process was
down.

3. Are you able to successfully ssh from the machine where you are running
"onevm" to the one where it is going to be created ?

4. Try creating the interface with onevnet and then try to execute that. Let
us know your outputs.

thanks

Ranjan