[one-users] onehost sync doesn't deploy new scripts on upgrade

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Wed Mar 23 05:03:02 PDT 2011

Hi,

The onehost sync command will try to copy the remote files from the
frontend var directory to the worker node, Can you check that the
remote directory exists in the var directory of your ONE installation?
If not you can copy them from the lib directory that contains a copy
in case the var directory is deleted. After that the onehost sync
command should work.

If this is not your problem, can you send us the oned.log file?

Regards.