[one-users] XMLRPC Configuration

Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au
Sun Mar 20 15:16:09 PDT 2011

Hi Joe,

You pass the content of the template file as a parameter to the RPC call creating a new VM (one.vm.allocate). So, if you want to keep the template in a file (as opposed to e.g. creating the template string dynamically) you would need to store it on the client side.

Or in a more complicated scenario where you have multiple client sides which should all use the same template, you could put the template on a webserver, have your client download the template from the web server and submit the content of the file with the RPC call.

Carsten