[one-users] Problem with host creation

Łukasz Grabowski grabbs07 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:24:04 PDT 2011

Hi,

I wasn't running oned as the same user i was trying to log in, so it was the
first mistake.
What is more, I started reading about ssh and I found the information that
HOME directory can't be group or publicly writable, so I changed the
permission of the home directory.
It is working now. Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Łukasz Grabowski