[one-users] federation in One ?

Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au Carsten.Friedrich at csiro.au
Wed Mar 16 22:47:15 PDT 2011

I did something similar, but in the long run I could not afford each VM to have 2 IP addresses. As my address pool is limited it is currently the main bottleneck for me regarding the number of virtual machines I can run; Giving each machine 2 addresses was just to expensive. It would be great to have an option in the template which sets the virtual network depending on the cluster the VM goes to. That or IP6, which I guess is still some time in the future :-) .

Carsten