[one-users] OVF support

Gian Uberto Lauri saint at eng.it
Thu Mar 10 07:27:59 PST 2011

ZAS> what are the ways to support OVF in One ?  Does Claudia is the
ZAS> only option ?

There  could have  been  a problem  with the  license  if the  Mozilla
P.L.  was clashing  with  others  in OpenNebula,  but  it  is not  the
case. And we will not use other parts that require explicit permission
from telefonica.

Why Claudia ?  Because we can  obtain the code from within the project
and not have to  write it. I am a bit sorry to  be forced to say this,
but  I am  a bit  busy lately:  after 10  years as  a developer  I was
rocketed in the "head sysadmin" chair  for R&D, and there is some mess
to clean up :).

I had no time to explore other solutions :(.

--
ing. Gian Uberto Lauri
Ricercatore / Reasearcher

GianUberto.Lauri at eng.it

Engineering Ingegneria Informatica spa
Corso Stati Uniti 23/C, 35127 Padova (PD)

Tel. +39-049.8283.571         | main(){printf(&unix["\021%six\012\0"],
Fax  +39-049.8283.569		  |    (unix)["have"]+"fun"-0x60);}
Skype: gian.uberto.lauri	  |          David Korn, AT&T Bell Labs
http://www.eng.it 			  |          ioccc best One Liner, 1987