[one-users] Does Opennebula 2.0.1 support disaster recovery?

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Wed Mar 2 04:17:32 PST 2011

Hi YE Lei,

If there are technical requirements that OpenNebula needs to implement
any of the fault tolerance functionality, it will certainly be added
to the community release.

But I'd like to stress that the fault tolerance functionality is
overall a matter of integration and also deployment, specific to the
target infrastructure, and thus to achieve it is essential a know how
that is accessible through professional services, and it is achievable
with the current code base of OpenNebula.

Best regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, MSc