[one-users] sunstone deploys vm disk images in a wrong place

ignazio.cassano at provincia.torino.it ignazio.cassano at provincia.torino.it
Mon Mar 21 05:12:30 PDT 2011

Hello, I installed opennebula_2.1.80-1 and sunstone.
When I create a Vm using sunstone it created the disk under
/var/lib/one/imageID/images rather than nfs directory (in my case
/srv/cloud/one/var/imagesID/images).
It creates correctly a deployment.0 file in nfs directory... for example
/srv/cloud/one/var/26/images/deployment.0 .
In the above file the disk path is:/srv/cloud/one/var/26/images/disk.0
but sunsune create it in var/lib/one/26/images

Could you help me, please ?
Thanks and Regards
Ignazio