[one-users] Are you using OpenNebula?

Borja Sotomayor borja at cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Mar 18 08:24:43 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

As an open-source community partially funded with public funding, it is
very important for us to keep an updated list of organizations and
projects using OpenNebula. Doing so puts us in a better position to get
grants and keep OpenNebula well funded through a combination of public
and private funding.

If your organization or project is not listed in our Users and Projects
page (http://www.opennebula.org/community:users), and you would be
willing to be listed, please fill out this really quick form:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHlzTGdtVUlIbmFNQXJDcXpMY2h3d2c6MQ

Or contact me directly. Details of your OpenNebula deployment are
welcome, but not strictly necessary, as we know it is often not possible
to reveal this information publicly. Just allowing us to list the name
of your organization on the Users and Projects page would be enough.

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor

  Scientific Writer, Computation Institute
  Lecturer, Department of Computer Science
  University of Chicago
  http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~borja/

  Community Manager, OpenNebula project
  http://www.opennebula.org/