[one-users] sunstone and VM context

Javier Diaz javier.diazmontes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 11:48:06 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have problems when I create a VM with the web form. I have only used
the KVM one.

Other problem that I have is when I try to give some context. I write in
the textbox this:

files = "/srv/cloud/images/ubuntu/init.sh
/srv/cloud/one/.ssh/id_rsa.pub", target = "hdc", root_pubkey = "id_rsa.pub

However, I get this syntax error:

Error
[VirtualMachineAllocate] Error trying to PARSE VM TEMPLATE Returned
error code [1].. Reason: syntax error, unexpected VARIABLE, expecting
EQUAL or EQUAL_EMPTY at line 20, columns 271:276

Is there any way to see a more detailed information about syntax errors?

Regards,
Javi

Dr. Javier Diaz
Post Doctoral Fellow
Pervasive Technology Institute
Indiana University
2719 East Tenth Street, Bloomington, IN 47408, USA
e-mail: javidiaz at indiana.edu