[one-users] OpenNebula & OCCI interface

João Soares joaosoares at ua.pt
Tue Mar 15 11:47:10 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am trying to configure and use the OCCI interface on OpenNebula.

By following the configuration Guide and the Service Usage Guide I had no
problem on making it work. However, my knowledge on HTTP and the in the
POST, GET commands is somehow still limited.

I am able to

-              ./occi-storage --url http://localhost:4567 --username
oneadmin --password opennebula create imagexml

-              ./occi-network --url http://localhost:4567 --username
oneadmin --password opennebula create vnxml

-              ./occi-compute --url http://localhost:4567 --username
oneadmin --password opennebula create ~/vmxml

Thus, in the end when I do “onevm list” I have the VM there in the state
“pend”.

It doesn’t even “prol” to a host
.

What should be the next step?! Because from now on I am not so sure.

Also, I would appreciate if you could point me out some quick “how to” to
get familiar with HTTP and POST, GET, PUT, etc commands.

Thanks a lot and sorry for the naive questions J

Best Regards,

JS