[one-users] Does OpenNebula work or replace VMware vCenter?

Derrick LIN klin938 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 20:58:45 PDT 2011

Hi Tino,

I have added the vCenter host by using onehost command. But the host stat is
showing ERR.

I have add the credential info into vmwarerc file, I used the Windows
account that is on the vCenter server.

I tried to debug myself by trying one_im_sh, followed your other posts:

http://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.opennebula.org/msg03510.html
http://lists.opennebula.org/htdig.cgi/users-opennebula.org/2011-April/004984.html

But couldn't find obvious, particularly one_im_sh didn't output anything
below MONITOR SUCCESS 0

Please let me know if you have any idea about this.

I am using OpenNebula 2.2.

Regards,
Derrick