[one-users] Does OpenNebula work or replace VMware vCenter?

Derrick LIN klin938 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 16:36:39 PDT 2011

Hi Tino,

I had no issue to installed OpenNebula with VMware driver guided by the
docs:

http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:ignc

http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:evmwareg

It is running including the SunStone. But now, I don't know what should do
next. I believe I should not add the the ESXi hosts to OpenNebula directly
as they are already managed by vCenter.

So what should I do to connect vCenter (which is on W2K R2 server) into the
OpenNebula?

Regards,
Derrick