[one-users] Does OpenNebula work or replace VMware vCenter?

Derrick LIN klin938 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 19:25:46 PDT 2011

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for the additional comment. It's very delightful!

It is important that the product can fully leverage VMware licensed features
or we cannot let vCenter goes away.

You have mentioned OpenNebula can be integrated on top of the vCenter. This
sounds ideal because we won't lose the licensed features and gain additional
cloud features from OpenNebula.

However, OpenNebula's documentation doesn't seem cover such topic. If I
decide to give it a go, where's the best place I should start from?

Thanks
Derrick