[one-users] VM not pingable after Live migration

Justin Cinkelj justin.cinkelj at xlab.si
Thu Jun 23 07:32:31 PDT 2011

(sorry for late answer, I missed the mail)

One example is
root at n0007:~# brctl show | expand -
br100           8000.1c6f65d1a37d       yes             eth0.200
#
root at n0008:~# brctl show | expand -
br100           8000.1c6f65d1a5b2       yes             eth0.200
                                                        vnet0
n0007 is head node, and n0008 is compute node.
eth0.200 could be replaced with eth0 (eg no VLAN would be used)

Try to create some bridge, and use it in our network template file, or
move existing vnet? and eth0 to this bridge.

regards, justin