[one-users] SVMSched (Smart Virtual Machine Scheduler) -- New contribution to OpenNebula ecosystem

Rodrigue Chakode Rodrigue.Chakode at imag.fr
Tue Jun 14 06:36:59 PDT 2011

Hi Idafen,
Thanks to be interested by the SVMSched project.

2011/6/7 Idafen Santana Pérez <idafensp at gmail.com>

> this project seems to be a relevant and interesting approach. I would
> like to test it on our ONe infrastructure so, is there any
> documentation or reference about how to deploy the scheduler and use
> it?

I'm afraid, we can not give a positive answer to your question yet. We are
preparing that documentation, as well as an article for OpenNebula's blog.
We make our possible to make those resources available ASAP.
However, before releasing them we are available to collaborate to help you
set up and test SVMSched in your infrastructure. Just let me know.

Best regards,
--
Rodrigue Chakode
Ph.D Candidate - Grenoble University