[one-users] persistent vm images

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Jun 14 02:44:53 PDT 2011

Hi Nathan,

You got it almost right, except for

  - set clone=no in the vm template file for the disk

The clone, save, readonly, etc. can't be set when your disk is using an
Image [1]. Instead, set your Image as persistent, either at creation with
PERSISTENT=YES [2], or with the 'oneimage persistent' command [3].

Regards,
Carlos.

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:template#disks_section
[2] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:img_template