[one-users] Booting VM with xen

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Fri Jun 10 00:46:31 PDT 2011

Hi Anthony,

we've been trying to reproduce this but we haven't been able to. Looking at
the code it simply doesn't make any sense that using the ONE template you
provided, this line could be generated: disk = [
'file/opt/nebula/images//72/images/disk.0,xvda,w', ] (without a semicolon
after file)

Please try again from scratch and let us know if you're still experiencing
the same issue.

regards,
Jaime

www.OpenNebula.org | jmelis at opennebula.org