[one-users] Unable to Ping Migrated VM

Koushik Annapureddy koushik1987 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 03:33:40 PDT 2011

Hello Steffen,

 There is no firewall between front end , node1 and node2. Since I am trying
to ping from frontend.

1) Does ping work when you migrate back ?

When I tried to migrate back the VM from node2 to node1 .. It got stuck in
SAVE_MIGRATE state and from the virsh list (node1) its empty.. while in
node2 (virsh list) its showing vm as running.

2) 2) Can you deploy a VM directly to node2 ?
  (You may have to disable node1 so that subsequent onevm create
   go directly to node2)

I tried to deploy another VM directly on node2 ( by disabling node1) and the
deployed VM got stuck in BOOT mode in node2.

--
Thanks
Koushik Annapureddy