[one-users] Setup help

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Fri Jun 3 15:28:26 PDT 2011

Hi,

It's not clear to me if you finally tried to "export
ONE_AUTH=/var/lib/one/.one/one_auth" with the oneadmin user and run
opennebula with the oneadmin user. It seems ONE_AUTH is not pointing to
the right file or it cannot be read (in theory it does not matter where
it is as long as ONE_AUTH is defined). This file needs to have the line
"oneadmin:password" in it.

Any case, normally you wouldn't run opennebula with the root user. I
hope this helps,

Hector

--
Héctor Sanjuán