[one-users] Schema changes for 2.4

Ted Hesselroth tdh at fnal.gov
Thu Jun 30 13:37:13 PDT 2011

I have just tried to install a recent 2.4 snapshot over an earlier 2.4
build. The oned process would not start and reported incompatibility in
the user_pool schema.

I know it is too early to ask for a document on migration, but is there
a record somewhere of what the schema changes are? I hope I don't have
to read through all the commit messages or source code to find out.

Also, is there some idea of when the schema changes for 2.4 will be
complete? Of course, we would rather not have to migrate a second time
in the near future.

Thanks.

Ted