[one-users] Missing resources nodes info

Oriana Ottaviano oriana6 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 08:54:35 PDT 2011

Hello everybody,
after the openNebula installation, I'm trying to add nodes to the
fronte-end. I have no errors executing the command onehost create cloud-02
im_xen vmm_xen tm_nfs, unfortunately after that I receive the below output
executing onehost list:

  ID NAME              CLUSTER  RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM
STAT
   4 cloud-01          default    0      0      0    100      0K      0K
on
   5 cloud-02          default    0      0      0    100      0K      0K
on

As you can see, there are no information about resources. Could anyone help
me to understand this behavior please?
The hypervisor is Xen 3.2, for the nodes I used Debian Lenny.
In attachment you can find the log, located under /srv/cloud/one directory.

Thanks and regards,
Oriana.