[one-users] Kvm Virt-manager

alph inf infopole7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 03:31:28 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I've installed OpenNebula Express + lucid+ KVM + ssh option

I've installed Virtual Machine Manager in order to manage bridging.

I've done the following
Edit --> Host Details --> Virtual Networks --> Add Network -->

name=net0 ;
network = 192.168.0.0/24;
dhcp : start 128 / end 254 ;
forwarding to physical network : NAT to eth0

The host (worker-machine) is a machine on which kvm is installed
with Virtual Machine Manager
and is connected to the switch using eth0 : ip=192.168.0.4.

I'm installing OpenNebula at home for tests, so i use a NetGear router as
the switch.

The NetGear has two machines connected to, frontend+worker-machine

The problem is that guests installed on worker-machine ping the address
192.168.0.1 on the worker-machine, not the NetGear one.

How could I resolve this conflict.

Regards

Ami