[one-users] Running VMs = -1

Aleksandar Draganov s1058571 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jun 27 09:00:07 PDT 2011

Hello everybody,

I am running ONe on 2 hosts both with Scientific Linux 6. Host 1 holds
the front-end, but I also want to run VMs on it.
I added, restarted, deleted some number of VMs while playing with ONe
and at some point I got this:

-bash-4.1$ onehost list
   ID NAME              CLUSTER  RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM
FMEM STAT
    3 host1                  default   -1    400    392    500
7.6G      7G   on
    5 host2                  default    0    400    400    400
7.6G    7.3G   on

As a result from this I can not delete host1. Is there some way to force
it?
I am using KVM. I was also playing a bit with virt-manager - could the
problem be from this?

Cheers,
Sasho

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.