[one-users] Live migrate VMs in a non-shared storage environment?

Belmiro Moreira moreira.belmiro.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 02:16:54 PDT 2011

Hello,
since qemu 0.12.x it's possible to live migrate kvm VMs in a environment
with non shared storage. Using "virsh" we can select if we want an
incremental or full disk copy.

Now I'm trying to live migrate kvm VMs managed by opennebula in the same
environment. Is this possible?
If yes, how can I define the type of disk copy between hosts?

In virsh:
    --copy-storage-all  migration with non-shared storage with full disk
copy
    --copy-storage-inc  migration with non-shared storage with incremental
copy

but in opennebula I only have the flat "onevm livemigrate <vm_id> <host_id>"
option.

thank you in advance,
Belmiro Moreira