[one-users] Cloud in a box

Robert Schweikert rschweikert at novell.com
Mon Jun 20 14:44:05 PDT 2011

Hi,

Thanks again for all the help over the last few weeks while I was
working on getting the openSUSE things in order. As promissed/threatened
at the time I am sharing the results of my effort.

http://en.opensuse.org/SDB:KIWI_Cookbook_ONebula_Cloud

Describes how one can set up an OpenNebula cloud using images built with
KIWI (http://kiwi.berios.de). With this one can have a cloud up and
running in less than 2 hours (including the time it takes to build the
images).

Enjoy,
Robert

Tech Lead