[one-users] ttylinux ping time and access

fanttazio fanttazio at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 09:20:12 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have implemented a basic Opennebula infrastructure. my front-end is Ubuntu
10.04 and my host is Opensuse 11.4. I am using KVM virtualization.
when I deploy the ttylinux that I got from the website I can ssh to that for
a while but after that the ping time goes up around 10000 ms and after that
I can not even ping the VM. I dont know what is wrong with that.
Can anyone tell me where I should look at to find out the problem?