[one-users] Unable to Ping Migrated VM

Koushik Annapureddy koushik1987 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 01:59:22 PDT 2011

Hello All,

I am having an set up with Front End and 2 Host nodes. When I issue a
migrate command for running ubuntu VM from one physical node to other. I am
able to see the onevm list result as it is migrated to other physical host
and it is in running status. I am migrating from node1 to node2

>From virsh list command in migrated physical host(node2) i am able to see
details of migrated VM as running.In the node1 using virsh list i am getting
an empty list (as expected).  But when I tried ping for migrated vm i am
unable to connect.

Can any one help in debugging this problem.
--
Thanks
Koushik Annapureddy