[one-users] OCCI v 1.1

seb delta neg.sebastian at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 02:57:38 PDT 2011

hi, i have problem starting occi-server, can i have some help plz?
here is my occi-server.conf http://www.fpaste.org/RCTZ/
and my occi-one.conf http://www.fpaste.org/49JF/
when i launched occi-server start i have the following error:
Error executing /home/esprit/one/lib/ruby/cloud/occi/occi-server.rb
any suggestion?