[one-users] ping stops working after a normal migration

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 04:15:29 PDT 2011

The ttylinux we provide does not have acpi drivers so that is the
problem you are facing. We've chosen that distro to test deployments
and contextualization for its size, not completeness. Can you try the
migrations using another distro with acpi properly setup?

--
Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher