[one-users] [Beta 3.0] Sunstone-Server error on starting

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Wed Jul 27 02:14:49 PDT 2011

Hi Christoph,

it seems the ruby gem 'sequel' is not present in your system. This gem
is needed by the monitoring system (requirements in [1], also seems you
are missing sqlite3), which is used by Sunstone (requirements in [2]).

You can install the missing dependencies manually issuing 'gem install...'.

Also, in order to assure that you have all the dependencies necessary
for OpenNebula in general, we recommend to use the 'install_gems' script
[3], which will try to install all the ruby gems for you in their
correct versions.

For Scientific linux, this means however that you will need to install
the packages listed in the doc manually before the script can proceed to
install the gems.

Don't hesitate to write back if you have more questions,

Hector

[1]
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:acctd_conf#requirements_installation

[2]