[one-users] Context data store in VMs

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Jul 22 03:54:46 PDT 2011

Hi,

You could create an empty DATABLOCK Image and make it persistent. Then run
your VM using that Image in one DISK attribute, and the data will be saved
back to the repository after a successful shutdown.

See
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:img_guide
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:img_template

Regards.