[one-users] appending the data in to VMs

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Jul 22 03:51:40 PDT 2011

Hi,

Instead of appending data to the Image file, you should try to find a way to
communicate with the OS running inside the VM.
You could push new data to the VM using 'scp', or exporting the VM's disk as
NFS, or installing an FTP server inside the VM...

Regards.
--
Carlos Martín, MSc
Project Major Contributor