[one-users] File data store and acces from VM

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Fri Jul 22 03:38:50 PDT 2011

Hi,

OpenNebula can help you with the VMs and Image storage, but how to share
information among running VMs is more a service level architecture decision.
You have lots of options, from an ftp server to distributed filesystems like
NFS. It really depends on your virtualized service requirements.

The only OpenNebula-specific solution would be to store static data in a
CDROM image and mount it in your VMs.

Regards.

--
Carlos Martín, MSc