[one-users] OpenNebula and ESXI 4.1

César Carrasco Mosquera ccarrasco at csi.uned.es
Thu Jul 21 04:59:40 PDT 2011

Hi Tino,

I have the ONE_LOCATION variable set as follows:

oneadmin at cloud-scc:/home/ccarrasco$ echo $ONE_LOCATION
/srv/cloud/one

When I installed the onevmware. I follow the instructions in
http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel2.2:evmwareg. So, I just
downloaded the addon and run install.sh. So, I don't know why onevmware
was installed in that location...

BTW, the installation of OpenNebula was conducted using Ubuntu
repository, could this be a possible reason for this?

Regards,

César