[one-users] Trouble with VMWare installation and configuration with vmware support

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Jul 18 03:17:26 PDT 2011

Hi Juan,

Yes, you need to install VMware Server on the nodes.

About the error, did you edit $ONE_LOCATION/etc/vmwarerc accordingly? You
need to set the credentials of the VMware Server at least.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco | dsa-research.org/tinova
Virtualization Technology Engineer / Researcher