[one-users] Sunstone question/trouble

Héctor Sanjuán hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Wed Jul 13 04:45:30 PDT 2011

El 12/07/11 23:45, Robert Schweikert escribió:
> Yes, definitely helped to understand why I was getting the error. It
> might be useful to also document, and maybe it is and I missed it, that
> sunstone-server needs to run as oneadmin user and not as root or other.

No, I think you misunderstood. Strictly speaking, sunstone-server does
not need to be run with the oneadmin unix user (or the same user that is
running opennebula).

But whoever runs the sunstone-server though, needs to place the one_auth
file in their "$HOME/.one/one_auth" or to provide a different path (via
ONE_AUTH env variable).

--
Héctor Sanjuán
OpenNebula Sunstone Developer