[one-users] Help me to run ebtabels

fanttazio fanttazio at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 17:42:17 PDT 2011

Hi,

Since I am trying to find my ebtables problem myself and I don't know Ruby,
I tried a method to see how far my ebtables goes and I think I found the
problem but don't know how to solve it.

the script runs until the condition line that checks if the tap is exists in
the interfaces list or not which is this line : if interfaces.include? tap .
if i remove this condition it works but with this condition no. I even tried
to see if there is anything in tap and interfaces variable and they both
show they have what they need to have which are list of interfaces and
finding the tap for that VM.

So if anyone knows why that condition does not work please tell me.

Regards,
Fanttazio