[one-users] Opennebula vmware issue

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Wed Jul 6 00:16:17 PDT 2011

Hi,

There is no need to share the password. I think the problem may be related
to [1].

Please try the following workaround (two commands) from the VMware
Addon installation directory:

# mkdir -p $ONE_LOCATION/var/remotes/im/vmware.d && cp -r im/remotes/*
$ONE_LOCATION/var/remotes/im/vmware.d
# mkdir -p $ONE_LOCATION/var/remotes/vmm/vmware && cp -r vmm/remotes/*
$ONE_LOCATION/var/remotes/vmm/vmware

Regards,

-Tino

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/593