[one-users] OpenNebula OCCI 1.1

Amine Ghrab ghrab.amine at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 03:11:39 PDT 2011

Hi,

I've successfully installed OpenNebula Express, for test purposes, using 2
machines.

Now I'm struggling to get the OCCI Server up following this wiki :
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/ogf-occi/wiki/Occi_02

and using this file:
http://dev.opennebula.org/attachments/download/376/ogf-occi-0.2.zip

occi-server.conf  and occi-one.conf are similar to :
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@lists.opennebula.org/msg03257.html

occi-one.conf : http://pastebin.com/nAW16qpc
occi-server.conf : http://pastebin.com/tLpHB12K

When startin gthe server i get :

oneadmin at amine-front:~$occi-server start
Error executing /usr/lib/one/ruby/cloud/occi/occi-server.rb.
oneadmin at amine-front:~$ occi-server stop
occi-server stopped

The only line of the log is : Error starting server: No VM_TYPE defined.

The other problem is :

oneadmin at amine-frontend:~$ occi-compute --username oneadmin --password
oneadmin list
Error connecting to server (Connection refused - connect(2)).
Server: localhost:4567

The installation is system wide, hence I have the following schema:

oneadmin at amine-front:~$ ls /etc/one/
auth                         im_kvm
occi-server.conf            tm_lvm
defaultrc                   im_xen
occi-server.conf.old      tm_nfs
ec2query_templates  occi-one.conf
occi-server.conf.orig     tm_ssh
econe.conf               occi-one.conf.old
occi_templates            vmm_ec2
hm                           occi_one_templates
oned.conf                    vmm_sh
im_ec2                     occi_one_templates.old
tm_dummy                  vmm_ssh

Best Regards.

Amine